Join us in creating your own succulent masterpiece in an espresso-toned woven hanging basket! Succulents retain a lot of water in their leaves, making them easy to care for and a water-wise choice for interior decorating, patios and backyards. All the succulents in this hanging basket are tender, and will brighten your home throughout the fall and winter months. These colorful, symmetrical beauties are all grown locally here in our greenhouse! Registration is limited.
Date: August 25
Time: 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Maximum # of Participants: 40
Included in the cost:
- 14” Pacific Rim “Twisted Espresso” hanging basket with black liner (retail value of $15.99)
- Decorative black chain and hanger
- Premium Pro-Mix Potting Soil
- Sand, Perlite, and Grit
- Ten of our 4” premium succulents (retail value of $55.99) Choose from a wide selection of Echeveria, Gasteria, Haworthia, String of Pearls, Burro’s Tail, Sedum, and other varieties!
- Decorative stones, sand, and sea glass
Refreshments and snacks provided.
Registration closes Wednesday, August 22