Workshop: Spring Jewels Birch Box
Date: March 16, 2019
Time: 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Out of stock
Does your home need a burst of bright spring colors? Join us in creating your very own birch window box bursting with cheerful spring flowers! We will practice blending colors, shades and textures from a wide variety of cold tolerant beauties, including primulas, pansies, bulbs, ranunculus, dianthus, heather, and many more! All the plants selected for this workshop are cold-weather performers and will provide a stunning addition to your front entrance or porch. Registration is limited.
Included in the cost:
- 52cm Lined Birch window box
- Premium Pro-Mix Potting Soil
- Seasonal Décor and Decorative Stones
- Three 10cm Spring Blooms (primula, pansy, ranunculus and more!)
- Three 10cm Spring Bulbs (daffodils, hyacinths, muscari, tulips and more!)
- Three 10cm Ivy
Refreshments and snacks provided.
Registration closes Wednesday, March 13